Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Was it worth it, temp?

I promise one of these days I will have my own website. It's probably a good thing I don't currently because I'd wind up posting 86% of my belongings for auction. A Get Smart lunchbox anyone? Or maybe a Mary Katherine Gallager action figure? I haven't had much time to learn how to start a real website discluding those easy to do geo-cities sites. Although, they look about as classy as a decorated palmtree in your living room. I've been saying to myself get to it stumblebum, get-to-it for about 4 years running. It's been a long time and it is about time to start working on some projects worthwhile.

Speaking of projects. Do you ever have these days of total exhaustion and you know that what you're doing is not meant or even healthy for your existence? Money isn't tied into this equation either. Maybe people always want more but for whatever reason as they grow older they become unhappy. I've spent a good deal of my life asking questions and doubting my abilities. Well, ladies and gents that has all ended for several reasons. I'm graduating college this December and although I did it assbackwards and went through absolute hell and back -I've come to realize something, I am going to spend my life doing something that I care about it. I didn't intend on getting so introspective today but goddamnit, some people I've had to put up with lately are so unbelivebly miserable they just suck the joy right out any possible fun at work.


Anyway, 2006 may have been a busy and somewhat unfun year (not entirely it had its ridiculously fun times) although 2007 will be of epic proportions...

starting with a little trip I like to call away from PA.

1 comment:

Dig said...

Congrats on the graduation again! Have a fun and awesome trip!