Sunday, May 25, 2008


I'd like to have a few words with the Philadelphia Parking Authority. I got a second notice today doubled in fines for a ticket I've already paid online. The best part about this is that I've got zero record to prove my payment because I'm completely irresponsible. Ladies and gents save those confirmation e-mails! I'm pretty certain phila.gov ppa fucked up royally on this one. My guess is that my payment never went through. We'll see PPA. I don't care what my bank statements say when I check them tomorrow. I paid whether you wanted to take my money or not. I hate you Philadelphia Parking Authority.

Sigh, it's so much easier to complain about this sort of thing. Instead I just paid. You win.

Anyway, this song totally cheered me.
"Cappuccino" -The Knux

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Dig said...

Wow you do have the worst luck with parking. Hopefully everything ends up working out.