Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sleeping Under Strange, Strange Skies


Lately, I've been kind of scatterbrained. I haven't been able to finish a single thought let alone keep up with this thing. My excuse: I've been working too much? I'm not sure what it is exactly about my move to Havertown that has changed my schedule entirely; I just know that my days have slanted into a routine blur of work and sleep. Things will slow down. I'll stop neglecting fun... eventually. I promise. Also, I vow that this isn't as bleak as it sounds. It just comes across apathetic. I wish you could all see how dangerously funny I look as I lethargically smatter my fingers across my keyboard in attempt to explain this. Anyway, I'm about to fall flat on my desk so I'll wrap this up by saying I hope everyone wound up getting through Christmas alive. It was only yesterday but it somehow seems like days ago. I guess that's what happens when work starts at 8am the following day.




PS- Unrelated note: I wound up copywriting this and I have no idea how to change the placemnet or the color of text!? Infranview is stubborn. Anyway, I gave a 17x20 print to my brother for Christmas (with out the copy right) and he loved it. I'm glad I didn't chicken out. I was really excited to give this to him.









Honestly, I have no idea how to change the placement or color of the copyright or I would.

2 comments:

Dig said...

On the plus side that's a good way to keep your photos from showing up on random blogs.

Sarah said...

That comment just made me think of Adam Sandler talking to the flight attendants in the Wedding Singer "See. Billy Idol gets it.."

No, but in all seriousness you're dead on. That is precisely the reason I did that.