Monday, April 02, 2007

We Weren't Meant to be Angels


This kind of weather makes me feel medicated. Medicated with happiness that is. I can't quite explain it but winter makes me feel like I'm in a coma for a few months. And so when that first set of warm days above 70 whip along, I feel drunk on the spring air.

I had a fuck of time uploading this 12 minute gem. So be kind and listen to it for it is one of the greatest songs of all time, no lie. So get reacquainted, and let it do all the talkin'!
Irma Thomas -Coming From Behind(Monologue)/Wish Someone Would Care
Check it out!

2 comments:

Dig said...

I know what you mean about the great weather, I wish I could enjoy it more. That a great song and the picture you posted is neat-O. Where is it from?

Unknown said...

No speakers here! But I lo ve Irma Thomas and will check it out tomorrey at work (shhhhh)